It’s totally mind-boggling to think about how much information we are subjected to on a daily basis:
- Facebook has 100,000,000,000,000,000 bytes of consumer data
- An average of 500 million tweets are sent per day
- Someone new joins LinkedIn every 2 seconds.
And that’s just a tiny example of the amount of data that is out there, and that’s just online. With all this going on how do we, as communicators, make sure that the right message gets to the right people at the right time?
This challenge is nothing new, however, what is interesting is that all this information is much more easily accessible than it ever has been. So, rather than seeing ‘information overload’ as a hindrance, the question should now be: how can we use this information to our advantage, to improve our internal communications and PR activity? At thefuturestory – Today 2014, we’ll be exploring exactly that. In particular, we’ll be looking to answer the following questions:
- How can the information we have from and about our employees help develop the right Employer Brand to reach future talent and engage existing employees?
- How can we use customer insights to provide clear, relevant and timely communications within a multi-channel communications campaign?
- How can we reach the right talent effectively from both a cost, time and results perspective?
Join us on 7 May to hear from an expert panel and take part in in-depth discussions that will help you uncover new ways to communicate with impact.