Often wonder how some people make it look so easy to have a productive day when you feel like you are constantly chasing your tail?
Here are my top 5 tips for a productive work day:
- Take regular breaks – a bit of fresh air can work wonders!
- Create a daily to do list that you can actually stick to. Tackling those hardest tasks at the start of the day can give you a sense of accomplishment and increase motivation.
- Minimise distractions – does your mobile beep away with app updates? Is the radio too loud or your favourite news website open in your browser? If you minimise these distractions that you control, you will save time and keep your focus for longer.
- Close your emails – Dive into that new creative idea or work out your content marketing strategy. It is OK to look away from your emails from time to time.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle – regular exercise and drinking lots of water can help you feel awake and motivated.
If I have missed something that works really well for you, please share your productive work day tips below.