Salary £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Closing date: Friday 3rd February
To support all members of theblueballroom team in the delivery of integrated communications campaigns for our portfolio of clients, and provide day-to-day administrative support to the company.
- Support the Account Management, Content and Creative Teams in creating and managing effective and timely communications solutions
- Support the Business Development function with administrative tasks, as required
- Ensure the smooth-running of office administrative procedures
- Maintain and deliver accurate detailed reporting to managers and clients, as required.
- Work closely with the Account Managers to:
- attend client meetings as needed
- brainstorm campaign ideas
- provide estimates and generate invoices
- Work closely with other members of the team to support and strengthen the relationship between theblueballroom and our clients through professional, creative and timely delivery of their communications needs – within agreed budgets and agreed schedules
- Liaise with external suppliers (such as researchers, designers, copywriters and producers of promotional items) to source quotes and ensure that the appropriate resources are in place for specific campaigns
- Support the team with the production of client proposals (using PowerPoint or other software packages, as appropriate)
- Demonstrate on-going commitment to stay abreast of industry news relevant to theblueballroom and our customers (new and prospective). Proactively share industry or client-related news / information to support company-wide knowledge development
Administrative tasks and events
- Lead on the co-ordination and management of all office administrative tasks, including (but not limited to) the distribution of post, sourcing and ordering of general office supplies, booking travel arrangements, keeping the office tidy and meeting and greeting visitors
- Manage the social media rota for theblueballroom and ensure that the agency has regular presence on channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Proof-read documents for accuracy and quality, as and when required
- Support other team members, including the New Business Manager, with the organisation of key events within the budget set
- Take the lead on the agency’s relationship with its chosen Charity for the Year – work with their representatives to devise plans to fundraise and raise the profile of both organisations.
- Flexible approach to work – willing to get involved and help with a variety of tasks, as required
- Able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and with great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinker and proven multi-tasker
- Team player with a willingness to help and support others
- Initiative to set up and implement systems.
- Graduate with BA Hons (preferably to 2.1) in related field, or alternatively qualified by work experience
- Previous relevant work experience, preferably within a communications-related environment
- Software: Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe
- Experience of using web and social media platforms regularly, preferable having blogged and used Twitter
To apply please send your covering letter detailing why you are suitable for this role and a copy of your CV to email@example.com